- About UCB US
- R & D
- Contact Us
1. General. Welcome to http://www.ucb-usa.com/ (this "Web site"). This Web site is owned by UCB, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of UCB S.A., with registered offices at 1950 Lake Park Drive, Smyrna, Georgia 30080 (collectively "UCB"). By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept the present terms and conditions. This Web site is operated in the U.S. and controlled by the laws of the United States of America. Jurisdiction and venue shall be in Atlanta, Georgia. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND OR ABIDE BY THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN LEAVE THIS WEB SITE IMMEDIATELY. ANY ACCESS OF THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND ASSERTION OF RIGHTS.
2. Health related Information/ Medicinal Products. The information and materials on each page of this Web site (the "Information") have been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about the activities of UCB and its group of companies. Some information may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. This Information is provided for information purposes only. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE OR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE, OR TO PROMOTE IN ANY MANNER ANY OF THE DRUGS OF UCB AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES. DO NOT USE, AND UCB HEREBY PROHIBITS YOU FROM USING, THE INFORMATION FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH OR FITNESS PROBLEM OR DISEASE. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR MEDICAL ADVISER. UCB DOES NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DISAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC ADVICE. You should always obtain complete medical advice directly with your prescribing physician. This Web site also contains information about medicinal products registered worldwide and usually available upon prescription from a medical doctor or healthcare professional only. These products may not be available in all countries, or may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications, dosages and restrictions in different countries. Trademarks may also differ between countries. Medical professionals may obtain complete medical information from their local product prescribing information. Patients and physicians should always check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country.
3. Disclaimer & warranties. The Information posted on this Web site is provided for general information purposes only. Although UCB will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date Information on this site, UCB shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Web site or any product information contained on this site. ALL INFORMATION IS POVIDED "AS IS". CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS AND NEITHER UCB NOR ANY COMPANIES OF THE UCB GROUP PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. UCB AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE NOT LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INFORMATION, OR FROM ANY ALTERATION TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE THAT UCB MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. No Information contained on this Web site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in UCB.
4. Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyright in the Information is owned by UCB. All rights in the Information are reserved. You may freely browse the Web site but may only access, download or use Information from this Web site, including but not limited to texts and images, for your private use only provided you retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary tights notice contained in any Information downloaded from this Web site. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the Information for other uses without the prior written consent of UCB. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information contained in this Web site, or any copyright of UCB or of any other party is hereby granted or conferred to you.
5. Trademarks/proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Web site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to UCB or any of its affiliated companies. The Web site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary Information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of UCB and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary Information or rights of UCB and/or other parties is hereby granted to or conferred upon you. Do not use UCB trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or UCB is the source of the Web site.
6. Links to other sites. This Web site contains links to third-parties' pages or websites. UCB MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY IN RELATION TO ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM ANY SUCH PAGES OR WEB SITES.
7. Links to UCB Web site. No link to this Web site may be included in any other Web site without the prior written consent of UCB except that the domain name of this Web site unless it only directs the Web visitor to the home page of this Web site, in a separate pop-up window, with the full UCB domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party Web site.
8. Web site availability. UCB does not warrant that access to the Web site will be available at all times or that the Web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not UCB, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
9. Revisions. UCB may at any time revise these terms and conditions by up-dating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.