- "Cookies" refers to small pieces of information that are stored by your Web browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be used to remember certain information about You in order to customize the information you see during visits to a Web site and/or to collect information about Your visit;
- "Personal Data" refers to Your personal information such as but not limited to Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, resumé, etc., that can be used to identify You;
- "Third Parties" refers to UCB affiliated companies and third party vendors who support UCB in the frame of its business activities, such as but not limited to for the maintenance of this Web site or other IT systems and/or the provision of other business support services, evaluation or technical support;
- "UCB" refers to UCB, Inc., its parent UCB S.A., and affiliated companies, 1950 Lake Park Drive, Smyrna, Georgia 30080.
- "We" or "Us" refers to UCB;
- "You" or "Your" refers to users of this Web site.
When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some being required, others optional), and/or to choose a user name and password. If you choose to withhold any Personal Data which is required by us, it will not be possible for you to register and to obtain a response from us to your query.
The Personal Data provided by You will be used by UCB only for the purpose of responding to your query or request for information. UCB will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
If you post your Personal Data as a job applicant, Your Personal Data will be used for:
- recruitment, staffing and employment purposes;
- reference and profile matching purposes with a view to staff job vacancies;
- informing You of future job opportunities.
Unless you ask to remove it earlier, your data will be stored in our recruitment system for no longer than two years, extended to five years in case you have been invited to an interview by UCB or any of its affiliated companies. Should your application be successful, your data shall be processed for and included in your employment file.
UCB may pass your Personal Data to Third Parties who may be located in countries offering a lower level of protection; however UCB will take all necessary steps to ensure confidentiality of your Personal Data and treatment in accordance with the present policy and applicable data privacy laws. UCB may also have to disclose your Personal Data where required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulation.
It is your responsibility to update your Personal Data held in UCB's system. However UCB may from time to time request you to update your data.
You have the right, free of charge, to access, modify or delete your data at any time by accessing the system where available, or by contacting us by e-mail:
In the U.S., contact firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: UCB, Inc., 1950 Lake Park Drive, Smyrna, Georgia 30080.
For employment opportunities, contactucb@UCB.com or mail: UCB S.A., Allée de la Recherche 60, B-1070 Brussels, Belgium.